Monday, June 15, 2009

Project Outline

Creating an online portfolio that will illustrate a selection of my best works where it will showcase my skills, personal style and interests. It needs to be exhibited in a professional manner where it is clear and legible for the audience to view. It is a way to promote myself and put my name out there in the design world. This is aimed at future employers in the fashion or interior industry that specifically work in an urban contemporary style and also for other designers and the general public.

To create a successful online portfolio the necessary content needed are potential works from previous projects, for example, relevant sketchbook drawings, final products, and design descriptions that assist the works. Contact details and possibly a CV are to be included too.

Identity as a designer, I would probably use my name, possibly emphasising my surname.
It needs to be an attention grabbing site that shows enough work for the viewer to want to see some more!!

To have strong content the site needs to be:

  • Clear
  • Coherent
  • Functional
  • Easy to navigate
  • Have information about myself: interests, skills, services, availability
  • Contact details; email, phone number
  • Keeping it clean, simple and easy to update

No comments:

Post a Comment